The following describes the terms and conditions upon which CryptoCoinSavings (hereinafter "CryptoCoinSavings" or "CryptoCoinSavings.co" or "us" or "we") offers access to our services to you the customer (hereinafter "you" or "user" or "depositor") and the use of these services (hereinafter the "Agreement" or "Terms of Service").
We reserve the right to alter, amend, add or remove conditions of this agreement at any time. Any such modifications shall be effective from the publication of the modification. If, at any time, you do not wish to accept this agreement, you may no longer use the services provided by us.
- Effective Annual Percentage Rate, calculated with compounding.
- ฿, BTC
- Bitcoin, virtual currency tokens.
- Nominal, or face value, of a financial instrument.
- Interest, Yield
- The return on a financial instrument beyond the principal.
- Time deposit, certificate of deposit (CD)
- A fixed time, fixed interest, loan.
- The date at which a time deposit expires when principal and interest is payed out.
- The minimum time quantum for any deposit or withdrawal is 24 hours, one day.
- Funds deposited to your deposit address and confirmed by the bitcoin network are displayed as the "balance" account on your deposit page.
- The balance account is subject to the minimum time quantum and as such is eligible to the daily interest rate after 24 hours.
- Funds from your balance account may be transferred into time deposits at your discretion.
- Deposits are currently limited to ฿100. Any balances in excess of this limit will be listed as "Excess deposits". Excess deposits may be withdrawn but do not yield any interest.
- You may cancel a time deposit at any time but doing so voids the original contract and the negotiated interest is forgone. Instead the daily rate is credited for the full number of days forgone.
- Once a time deposit matures it will either be credited to the balance account or a new time deposit with equal time period will be created depending on the "rollover" setting for the deposit. If rollover is chosen both principal and interest will be transferred into a new time deposit.
- Interest rates may change at any time at the discretion of CryptoCoinSavings. However, rates on time deposits are negotiated at creation and may not be altered before maturity.
- Withdrawals are drawn first from excess deposits, if any, then from your balance account and are processed within 24 hours.
As financial contract law and regulations varies throughout the world it is your obligation to ensure that you fully comply with any rule, law or regulation relevant to your country of residence with regard to the services offered by us. This site does not constitute an offer or solicitation to anyone in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation is not authorized, or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation.
- CryptoCoinSavings shall not be liable for any individual action of its depositors.
- CryptoCoinSavings shall not be liable for loss of funds due to inaccessible wallets, theft or other reasons beyond the control of CryptoCoinSavings.
- CryptoCoinSavings shall not be liable for any tax or other legal liability depositors may incur in their respective jurisdiction.
- CryptoCoinSavings shall not be liable for any technical issues, malfunctions or other issues that may prevent users from accessing the site.
- CryptoCoinSavings reserves the right to select blockchain in case of any contentious hard fork in bitcoin at its own discretion.
In the case that CryptoCoinSavings management finds that operations cannot continue due to some unforeseen event, assets held may be liquidated. Depositors shall hold first lien to equity before stock holders.